- 10 (10 ) mushroom, chopped and your choice of mushroom
- 1 medium (1 medium) vidalia onion, chopped
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) garlic , chopped
- 2 stalks (2 stalks) celery , chopped
- ½ (0.5 ) jalapeno pepper, minced
- 4 medium (4 medium) tomatoes , chopped
- 1 pkg (1 pkg) baby tomoates, slice in half
- ½ cup (0.5 cup) basil, chooped
- 4 dried (4 dried) bay leaves, chopped
Oven Tempature 400c
- Chop all ingredients and place into an oven proof dish.
- One I had all the ingredients into the dish I gave it a quick stir and then into the oven.
- After 24 hours, I place it back in the oven for 20 minutes while spaghetti squash was cooking next to it. Both ready at the same time.
Let this dish rest in the refrigerator once cooled for 8 to 24 hours.
Oven Temperature 400c
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve it up!
Baked Tomato Topping
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Vitamin A 1565IU31%
Vitamin C 15.8mg19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.