Servings: 24 servings
- 1 cup cocoa powder, cacao powder
- 2 cups white sugar, i used organic coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, replaced the oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
Plant-Based Egg - This is egg free I promise
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp water
- 4 tsp baking powder, (do not use baking soda it will not work)
Before Baking You will Need
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Making The Dough
- In a medium size bowl, mix together cocoa powder, white sugar, applesauce and vanilla.
Plant Based Egg - let's begin
- in a small bowl add in baking oil, water and baking powder. Give it a good wish and your set.
The Dry Goods
- Combine the flour, baking powder(it seems like allot of baking powder but your good, trust me) salt
- Whisk the plant-based eggs into the cocoa & apple sauce mixture.
- Now, slowly mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Cover the dough, and chill for at least 3 hours
Three hours have passed and you're ready to bake.
- On a small plate or bowl place the confectioners' sugar
- Using a table spoon i scope out the cookie dough and roll it into one inch size balls
- take the cookie dough balls and roll them in the confectioners' sugar. Once done place them on a baking sheet (pan).
- place them in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once cookies are done, leave them to cool on the baking sheet as they are soft and moving them to a cooling rack just means they will crumble.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.