- 1 tsp (1 tsp) peanut oil
- 4 cups (4 cups) bok choy, I used bolted choy sum, if you cannot find bolted bok choy will work
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) sesame seeds
- Heat the oil until smokey.
- Add in Bok Choy (Choy Som) and quickly fry. It takes no longer than 2 minutes
- Toss in the sesame seeds and your ready to serve.
Choy Sum Meets Sesame Seeds
Amount Per Serving
Calories 44 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 6255IU125%
Vitamin C 63mg76%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.