Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tsp peanut oil , olive oil
- 8 medium shrimp , deveined & tail on
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Heat your pan with the peanut oil on high heat.
- Once smokey add in the minced garlic and cook for
- Place in the shrimp and cook.
Note: when cooking shrimp, watch it as you just want a slight pink to the side touching the pan. Once you see the pink color starting flip the shrimp to cook the other side.
- Once you have flipped the shrimp add in the lemon juice. When the shrimp has a pink hue, time to remove and plate it up.I like to grate a little of the lemon rind over the top of the dish. It really brings out the flavours.
Shrimp Dive In With Garlic & Lemon
Amount Per Serving
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin C 31mg38%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.