Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 lb baby potatoes , I like color in my dishes so over course I chose multi color bag of small potatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- ½ medium cauliflower , cut in large pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 head broccoli , cut in large pieces
- 3 cups pumpkin , chopped "this will cook really fast so make sure they are cut a little larger than the potatoes"
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , I use my knife to mash the garlic allowing the skin to slide off easily and rough chop
- 2 tbsp vegetable seasoning , of your choice
Oven 400c - 45 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a roasting pan.
- Pour the olive oil over the top of the veggies.
- Shake on the vegetable seasoning and give it a good stir with your hands.
- Please int the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- I haven’t listed salt. I’m not a salt fan and I know I get more than enough through other means throughout the day. If I have guests for dinner I always. have the salt & pepper mill on the table.
Veggies Spiced Up
Amount Per Serving
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Vitamin A 10820IU216%
Vitamin C 45.7mg55%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.